+Ovulation test-Someone please respond..

My last period started on the 8th and my cycle runs about 30-31 days. I started testing on Tues the 18th and got a neg result until Thursday the 20th. I got a positive result on thursday and Bd on Thursday, several times;) and then Friday morning. I took another test Friday and got a neg result. Later that afternoon I got a UTI so I had to treat it and was unable to BD until Last night. All the ovulation websites say different things. Do you girls think i'm ok? That I was I covered my window?

Cam76

Asked by Cam76 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i have heard that haveing a uti is common when you are pregnant and remember there are no false positives your pregnant if you got a positive the reason it didnt show up the next day means you probably did it at a time when your urin was not as concentrated with the hormon
    christinaAmber

Answer by christinaAmber at 5:41 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• my bad we are talking ovulation test ya if you got positivte ur good
    christinaAmber

Answer by christinaAmber at 5:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yep I think you did good. You Bd'd the day you got the positive and the next day so you should be ok, now it's just wait and see! Goodluck!
    lilmissJ

Answer by lilmissJ at 6:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You probably did, though the UTI and it's treatment may have prevented things from working properly.

And thought it's not common, it IS possible to get false positives!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008