Any ideas?

on how to make some cash around the home??
just throw the ideas out there. i already have a small list, but i want to see what you ladies come up with..

Arretsmomma5

Asked by Arretsmomma5 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Open a booth at a flea market,or sell stuff to consignment stores.
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING MYSELF, THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS TO GO THROUGH OLD ITEMS AND SEE IF YOU CAN SELL THEM; NOT NECESSARILY ON EBAY BUT MAYBE NOW THAT THE WEATHER IS GETTING BETTER, YOU CAN HAVE A GARAGE SALE DURING THE WEEKEND. LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms! We do not sell things, throw parties, keep inventory, etc...

If you are interested, feel free to send me an email and I can direct you to my site! ;o)

Good luck in your search and take care!

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If you have a basement you don't use often, or an unused bedroom you could rent that out to someone. At home childcare is also a possibility if you have room and toys.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Mary Kay
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 11:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• TRASH AND CASH -- just gather the unused things for a month and at the end of the month sell it and make cash, this is the simple and easy way
    priya123

Answer by priya123 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• hi sell avon...and i would love to help you get started as well there is only a ten dollar start up cost and they provide you your started kit and access to your on personal online store to be able to grow your business that way as well you can inbox me if you are interested
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 9:39 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• You can become an independent consultant for Passion Parties!! That's what I do, and I can be home with my son during the day!!
    Alisa415

Answer by Alisa415 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol thank you all for the ideas!! i have a small business that i am working on starting up. im living at my dads, til our lil place is ready. from there im going to set up shop. i was really interested in seeing the way other moms, especially sahm, make money. ive been feeling out of the loop, since i quit my job last may. id like to pitch in too ya know? thank you for answering!
    Arretsmomma5

Comment by Arretsmomma5 (original poster) at 3:51 AM on Mar. 23, 2011