What are your go-to tips for making a room look fresh and inviting?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 3:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• put the toys away lol
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 3:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• New throw pillows and a bouquet of fresh flowers.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with flowers! I am a Momma on a budget & can still swing weekly fresh flowers from Aldi for about $3.99. A freshly cleaned room, flower arrangement, and maybe some lightly scented candles should do the trick! :)
    debuysere07

Answer by debuysere07 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• lol...first i have to make sure all windows are good in clean to allow sunlight to come in...sorry had to laugh because i hate doing windows. anyways make sure you tiddy up real well,add some new throw pillows and even a nice fluffy throw blanket on a arm of a chair...either a nice arrangement of flowers in a vase or you can even do lemons, apples or pears in a nice clear vase as well...toss some arm and hammer baking powder on the carpent and vacuum nothing says inviting like a fresh smell and i always like to have an accent color to help brighten the room too.
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 4:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• OPen the windows to let in natural light when you can, obviously clean the room, vacuum, fresh flowers, and I usually put a candy dish out as well if we are having guests. Oh and I keep live plants.

Answer by gemgem at 4:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Fresh flowers in a vase.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If I can, a fresh coat of paint, new throw pillows, flowers, update pictures in frames.
    Onmyown2727

Answer by Onmyown2727 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I bought a bouquet of sunflowers, new place mats, add a choleus plant, rust pillows for the couch and it looks springy
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Open all of the shades/blinds/curtains.... Add a few bright colored items thru out the room...
    If you are in the mood for a little work... try a fresh coat of light colored paint on the walls...
    Add some flowers... hang a green plant or two near windows....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:20 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• fresh flowers clean space have fresh snack & some nice music not to loud not to low just right great conversation
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 22, 2011