Apple Juice does it bind up a baby or give it diareah(sp).

my dad says it binds them up..
I say it gives them diareah(sp)

2boys4momma

Asked by 2boys4momma at 4:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• It doesn't bind them up the doctors will actually recommend you to use it a couple ounces if your child is bound up.
    vengels05

Answer by vengels05 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It loosens them up..and it has high acidity so they'll usually also get a rash along with it. If you're looking to loosen a baby up, try pear juice. Less acid and just as effective. No one likes rashes :)
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 4:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Loosens them up.

Answer by gemgem at 4:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It gives mine dirraha....really bad...
    MJ038

Answer by MJ038 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If the bb is sick any juice with sugar gives them more diarhhea especialy apple nd orange juice try jumex guayaba flavor that will realy help
    NAOMI08

Answer by NAOMI08 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Apple loosens, grape binds. I found a whole list one time of juices and the order in which they were binders or looseners - apple was on the loose end and grape was on the hard end. I've never been able to find it back but those are the 2 I remember. A friend used to complain that her child (around 1 year old) was so constipated, then one time when I watched her I realized her sippy was full of grape juice. I mentioned it to the friend, she cut off the grape juice and her baby didn't have constipation problems again.
    Anonymous

• Avoid juice, there is no benefit.
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 12:23 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Tell dad, fruit is fiber even in juice form...it loosens them up. No uterus, no oppinion dad JK lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:23 PM on Mar. 22, 2011