Any one have any games?

Ok, I know I already asked a bridal shower question, but got some good answers so thought I'd throw another one out there. I am throwing a bridal shower for my sister and I am so new to this stuff... anyone got any fun unique or funny games we could do.... don't want to do any of the traditional stuff, cuz she just had a baby shower and we are having a bachelor/bachelorette party that night with games.... but want something to keep the party going.... any thoughts out there?

Mrs.KV

Asked by Mrs.KV at 4:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My my friends bachelotte party we made a shirt for our bride to be with numbers one - six with different crazy things ... like 1. Take a body shot off me. #2 buy me a beer so on and so forth. You bring a dice and have everyone around roll the dice and do their number. It was a super hit and lots of fun.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011