Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For manture woman only!?!?! TMI just warning

Ok i have a question and it is pretty personal but i thought out of all places this would would be the best place to get my answer at. Ok so i have this red bump on the inside of one of my vagina lips and its only one bump and its not a razer bump cause u dont shave there and i know what a razer bump looks like. It does not look disgusting or anything like the pictures of STDS but its about half of a pea size big i would guess. It does not itch, hurt, burn or anything. I have had it for a while well at least a few months and i am pretty sure it has always been the same size but its not like hard or anything its soft and is not figured like a bump it is the same color of the inside of my lips but it like feels almost like a thick over sized hangy mole type thing. I dont really know how to explain it but from what i have told u is there any ideas of that it could be? Oh and there is no head or anything no whiteness either.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Health

Answers (7)
  • I think you should see your Gyno but it could just be a cyst.. i developed a skin colored one on the top of by butt crack - one day it started itching, then went on for weeks, I went in and it was a cyst they don't need to remove but the lump feel will be there until or if it ever needs to be taken out.

    Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Sounds like a cyst. Put a warm compress on it and try to drain it (yellowish, thick, powdery feeling discharge). It might hurt to start draining but will feel better once you're done. You may need to drain it a few times. Call a dr if you want, but I had the same thing awhile back. Hope this helps:)

    Answer by bloomsr at 4:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • I would go to your OB . . . there are several benign things it could be, but it also could be a genital wart, which you should get treated. (They freeze it).

    Call and make an appointment. They are used to dealing with all of our female issues, and warts, as well as our other weird stuff, are very common.

    Take Care

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • I would visit the GYN and have them take a look at it to make sure it isn't anything.

    Answer by coala at 4:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Go to the doctor it could be a pimple or a wart I would have it checked out.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Could be a skin tag. I had one grow down there when I was pregnant the last time & its still there.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

  • Hit post before I finished my thought...look up "skin tag" & look at pics. See if it looks the same.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.