Holidays

my favorite holiday to spend with the kids is christmas. whats your favorite holiday with your kids?

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• i like them all but probably memorial day or 4th of july, we like to get out and do things when the weather is nice
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Christmas because it is more than a day it is a season
    then 4th of July because we go to my parents and spend the day at the lake and the kids watch fireworks from the water, they get such a kick out of it!
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• 4th of July or Halloween
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Halloween - it's the only holiday we don't have to deal with the inlaws, we get to play dress up and cobwebs are a decoration. I love it!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• THANKSGIVING--because it is a uniquely historic American Christian holiday that includes natives. And we get to be creative in our cooking and enjoy a feast!
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Christmas, I love the magic of Christmas, and spending time with my family!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Diwali is my favorite holiday to spend with family, friends and loved ones. When my son was growing up Diwali was the BEST, it was so much fun when he was little. It's still lots of fun now that he's an adult.

Holi was my second favorite holiday to spend with my son when he was little. This year was our first Holi without our son (he lives across country for school/college) and even though my husband and I had a fantastic Holi this year, I did really miss my son.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine would be Easter, it is finally spring and I just love the whole meaning of it... where Christmas has really gotten away from the real meaning where Easter still has so much meaning left
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thanksgiving It reminds me of what I'm thankful for
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Christmas
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011