my favorite holiday to spend with the kids is christmas. whats your favorite holiday with your kids?

Asked by goobersmom713 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Holidays

• i like them all but probably memorial day or 4th of july, we like to get out and do things when the weather is nice

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Christmas because it is more than a day it is a season
    then 4th of July because we go to my parents and spend the day at the lake and the kids watch fireworks from the water, they get such a kick out of it!

Answer by pammomof9 at 4:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• 4th of July or Halloween

Answer by liss05 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Halloween - it's the only holiday we don't have to deal with the inlaws, we get to play dress up and cobwebs are a decoration. I love it!

Answer by scout_mom at 4:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• THANKSGIVING--because it is a uniquely historic American Christian holiday that includes natives. And we get to be creative in our cooking and enjoy a feast!

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Christmas, I love the magic of Christmas, and spending time with my family!

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Diwali is my favorite holiday to spend with family, friends and loved ones. When my son was growing up Diwali was the BEST, it was so much fun when he was little. It's still lots of fun now that he's an adult.

Holi was my second favorite holiday to spend with my son when he was little. This year was our first Holi without our son (he lives across country for school/college) and even though my husband and I had a fantastic Holi this year, I did really miss my son.

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Mine would be Easter, it is finally spring and I just love the whole meaning of it... where Christmas has really gotten away from the real meaning where Easter still has so much meaning left

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thanksgiving It reminds me of what I'm thankful for

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Christmas

Answer by CometGirl at 10:06 AM on Mar. 24, 2011