What do you think is worse....and why?

Your daughter coming home pregnant, or your son coming home saying he knocked up a girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• neither, id be so excited a baby would be born in my family!!
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• They are both scarey and equal in my opinion!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:15 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• the boy because it'd be harder to sort out as say if you wanted to visit the baby and he didn't or the girl's family wanted nothing to do with you.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well since I don't have a boy and I have three girls I would pick accordingly. I would be very upset but I would never make my child feel I hate them for messing up. I would be there as much as I could be.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• being a teen when i had my daughter i would say coming home pregnant she has all the responsibilitiy the father/boyfriend doesnt have to stick around if he doesnt want to which happend in my case.
    karliesmom0506

Answer by karliesmom0506 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I agree with karliesmom, that happend to me too. However, having two boys they will be talked to as soon as they are old enough about my opinion on this matter. I will hold them accountable if that were to happen. Even if they dont want to deal with the mother (I had a friend that it was his excuse) no matter what he would hold up his resposiblity.
    btw I have girls too, and their dad started talking about this to me before they were even born, he is going to be the guy that scares the crap out of boyfriends.
    Anonymous

• I agree with karliesmom, i have been there but so far all I have is a boy but i know if he gets a girl pregnat he better do the right thing and help.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have a boy and a girl and I would be equally devastated with either. Yes, men can walk away but from his mother's perspective that shouldn't make the issue at hand any easier. If anything it would be harder to know that your son has a child that he refuses to take responsibility for and I know I would be embarrassed if I raised that kind of person. In the end the girl who gets pregnant has control over the situation. She can decide to give the baby up for adoption or even have an abortion but if she chooses to keep the baby against his wishes then he becomes responsible for a child he didn't necessarily want or he can leave. There is so much more that could be said about this.
    Anonymous

• both are equal in there devistation, but i think its harder on the girl in the long run.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 25, 2008