Im 25 weeks preg and weird color discharge

i am having green yellow and clear discharge sort of at different times should i be worried

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 5:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• when is your next appointment? if it's far away, it won't hurt to give your doc a call. but it just sounds like a yeast infection to me. i got them a lot during my last pregnancy.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 6:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• next monday im going to ask my doc but idk ive heard mucus plug and yeast infection and idk i just want to make sure im ok
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 6:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Could be an infection. Make an appt. With your OB.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Sounds like an infection of some kind. See if you can get into your dr sooner.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Well I had the same thing where I discharge it was a greenish yellow color. My doctor tested the discharge I was having and everything came back normal. When you go back to your doctor's I would let her/him know what is going on they might want to test the discharge to make sure everything is normal. I would worry to much having discharge is normal I would ask your doctor about the discharge.Sometimes you can have yeast infections. Talk to your doctor.
    buterflies01010

Answer by buterflies01010 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm also 25 weeks and having some yellowish discharge. No green, but definitely yellow. Called my o.b. just waiting for a call back. If you can please let me know what you find out that it is.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 27, 2011

• jessiskinner200 ill let u know i have my appointment tomorow
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Mar. 27, 2011