Weightloss before TTC AGAIN... (adipex question)

I am currently 230lbs. and I would love to loose 80lbs before me and my hubby start to try again to have a baby, I fear the weight is a major reason why we have not been able to concieve... I have PCOS... which weight greatly contributes to! :( .... and my periods are very irregular...

I was wondering if anyone has tried ADIPEX and what kinda results have you had with it? Or side effects??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I haven't tried it but an employee of mine has--she calls it her ADI-tude pill! I guess it turns her into a raving mad-woman with a HUGE attitude! She hates how angry it makes her feel all of the time, but I can't speak for how well it helps her lose weight because she doesn't stay on it. I HAVE heard that it does really help in weight loss and I would be willing to try it. I just thought I would throw that out there to you! Don't let it deter you if you want to give it a try, but I wanted to let you know you may have to be prepared to feel really mean! LOL
    SPreece

Answer by SPreece at 6:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Haven't tried it.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 9:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I used Adipex after the birth of my son (now 11) and didn't like the side effects AT ALL! I had a very rapid heartbeat, was irritable, and barely ate at all (I never felt hungry) which made me feel weak/fatigued all the time. I did lose quite a bit of weight while using it but it was definetely NOT worth the side effects and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
    papayaprincess

Answer by papayaprincess at 10:21 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• No, and I wouldn't.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2011