Im 24 almost 25 weeks and my baby girl moves soo much

is this normal or a sign for something to come ? i can see her kick my tummy up she kicks so hard and she will move all day non stop no joke but shes asleep all night or well i just dont wake up so i figure she is..

advice please

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 5:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My experience is that you're gonna have a livewire there when she comes out! Good luck!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• oh joy lol
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 6:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My son was the opposite.. he rarely kicked at all - then came out a colicky screaming nightmare haha.. I so wished he was a kicker when I was pregnant - enjoy mommy.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• some babies move more than others. my son was moving like crazy around this time too. he alwaaaays moved a bunch, even in my sleep lol I'd wake up to him in my ribs and pushing on my bladder at the same time. he still kicks around a bunch and is very active and is only 2 months old!
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 6:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My daughter was a mover and a shaker-lol. She is 17 now and pretty laid back and never was very hyper. My son didnt move around much at all and he was into everything. Both were very easy babies though. I wouldnt worry about it.
    berryhappy1971

Answer by berryhappy1971 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My lil man moves a lot too, i'm pretty sure he's gonna be hella active when he gets here lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 6:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My daughter was all over at that point in the pregnancy! But in 5-10 weeks she will have less room to move and u will notice a drastic decrease. If ur anything like me u will have a whole new list of concerns then as to if ur baby is still ok! And she will be, u both will.
    MTVTmom

Answer by MTVTmom at 6:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Im 23 weeks, and my baby girl is the same way. I was s o excited to feel the kicks, but now I wish she would just chill out! LOL. It actually hurts sometimes!!! Everybody is different, so is every unborn baby!! It is fine, but always ask your doc, just in case!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Both of my girls were very active. We used to call my oldest thumper while she was in there, lol. I could even see my girls elbow or knee slide across my tummy, it was really neat to see. My oldest is 3 now and Very laid back. My 1 year old runs, and jumps, and is a constant mover.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• haha its kind of unnverving at first isnt it? But it IS totally normal and youll probably enjoy if you dont already.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2011