What would u do!

If ur sister or brother lost there job and asked u for money would u give it them! I have given that person money all the time but when do u say enough or do u!

budda646

Asked by budda646 at 5:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• If you given them money already and u don't feel like doing it anymore just tell them you don't feel comfortable giving them money anymore. If u don't mind it there's no reason to stop I guess it's just up to you and how you feel in the situation.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You need to think about your family, They need to do something other than living off of you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 3:46 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• If you have the extra money to lend i say, lend it ONCE. let the conditions of the loan be known, and dont lend again unless they fulfill their end of the agreement.
    But in your situation, i would just let them know that i have given them "X" amount of money already, and do not have the extra funds to give them anymore. I can understand people are struggling right now, and my heart goes out to them. But you cannot allow THEIR misfortune to become YOURS as well. Give if you can, and want to, but dont allow them to depend on you for money, you should be a last resort. I would give them info on PA, ask if you can help with other things if they need it, but they need to figure out how to get back on their feet, on their own. Without you as a crutch. Good luck to you!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:22 PM on Mar. 22, 2011