Site for understanding Shakespeare?

There was a site I am trying to find on understanding Shakespeare. It's a guy reading each act of each play aloud, and then explaining it, relating incidents and characters back to other scenes..
I think it's supposed to be a funny site as well. I thought I had heard about it in a homeschooling group but I don't know.
Anyone know what this site is?

bookmommy

Asked by bookmommy at 6:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• not sure but the best way to understand is to break it down piece by piece. I know it sounds like a lot but it works. Ask yourself questions like "What message is he getting across?" "What is Hamlet really saying?" and so on
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yeah I'm pretty versed in Shakespeare but this site was good and I think recommended for kids. It was a humorous retelling of the scene and relating it to what's already happened. I thought my son might like the site, even though he's young.
    bookmommy

Comment by bookmommy (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Mar. 22, 2011