Do you have a screamer in your neighborhood?

There's a 6 year old next door that screams her head off all the time - I hate seeing that kid get home from school. This is not playing, this is standing in her front yard (or ours half the time) screaming for no reason. She's driving me crazy!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 6:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Tell her to go home or quit screaming
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Where is her Mom? I bet she learned that from her parents.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Her mom hangs out inside the house. I never hear any other screaming coming from their home, and our houses are really close. I have told her to go back home, but in all honesty it's only about a few feet and it doesn't make a lot of difference.
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Tell her that she's creating a nuisance and that she can get into trouble with the cops.
    Anonymous

• Call CPS. That should get moms attention.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 6:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• tmi- when I saw this I thought you meant someone that screams during sex! I was thinking good grief, you can hear it from another house? I want to know what she's doing!

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Everyone else on our block is old...they youngest "child" besides mine is 19 and doens't live on the block anymore. So...I guess that makes us the screamer house...Eek.
    Anonymous

• Yes I do but mine isn't a child it is a few adults who do this, my 11 year old DD was outside playing yesterday and they started screaming and she said mom we don't need tv with them around, they are really embarrassing themselves acting like that, someone should tell them to act like adults instead of children!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:04 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Call the police and say there is a kid screaming in their yard. That will get the Mom to shut her up :) If it doesn't, call them every time she does it and after the cops are as annoyed as you are they will make sure it stops so they don't have to come back :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 12:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I would rather deal with that then the neighbors I have, a 40 something year old and 2 20 year olds they have yet to realize that people do actually go to work.. All day and all nite long you hear cars and their radios boom and and squeeling tires and hollaring and gun shots Good God that's not even the half of it....Wanna trade????
    april545

Answer by april545 at 12:12 PM on Mar. 22, 2011