BABYS EYE COLOR

OK MY SON IS 5 MOUTHS N HIS EYES USE TO GRAY N FOGGY THEN BLUE WHEN HE WAS BORN NOW THAT HE IS GOING TO 6 MOUTH HIS EYE COLOR TURNED GREEN LIKE HIS DADDYS EYES IS IT POSIBLE THAT IT CAN STAY THAT WAY LIKE A LIGHT GREEN IN THE SUN IT HONEY GREEN EYES

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 6:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Of course his eyes can be the same color as his fathers.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It is very possible my daughter is 16 months and her eyes have been the same color since she was 3 months old. But eye color can change up to the age of two and sometimes even after that. I hope he keeps his daddy's eyes. : )
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• they can stay the same they may change. It also depends on ur eye color. I have seen kids eyes do that and in the end they turned brown
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 6:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• my eyes honey brown
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• they can change, at this point if they are not definitely blue they won't be that color. Both my boys had dark green (almost like a foresty green) eyes. My oldest, now 2.5yrs, has brown eyes like mine. (My husband has green/blue/hazel)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• 9 months is suppose to be the minimum on determining eye color. My DS had blue eyes at 9 months then green until 15 months after that he ended up with the true color of very light brown/ hazel. I must say I loved staring into them during that whole time wondering and enjoying. So enjoy and what he ends up with he ends up with.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 7:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• his eyes may be hazel.. mine go from green to a gray blue..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011