Where can i find clothes that will fit my 2.5yr old?

My son has always been very long/tall. Once he became mobile, he became a little bean pole as well! He is currently wearing 3T shirts and 2T pants. 2T pants are a struggle because they are floods on him but I have to get the adjustable waistbands and tighten them all the way so they don't fall off him. The only good thing is that we live in the desert so we'll be wearing shorts in a couple weeks. BUT if my husband gets stationed somewhere that actually has winters that last more than a couple months, we'll need to get him some pants. Any ideas?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 6:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The have the adjustable waistbands on a lot of pants. Or just buy the pants that have elactic in them. Winters, you can buy snow pants with suspenders. Best of luck.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Look for the sweat pants with the elastic on the bottom. They always fit my kids better.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Wow, I never thought about how much easier it is with girls; you can always put them in dresses. How about overalls?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I buy all adjustable for my de. Also see if there is a just between friends sale they are great
    aus14

Answer by aus14 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• They're not cheap, but I've found that Ralph Lauren pants are decently long & narrow. I get them at Kohl's when they have good sales.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem with my son he is very tall and slim and I have to buy 4t and 5t pants because he is so tall but they also have to have the adjustable waist set to as small as they will go and he is only 3
    XandersMomma07

Answer by XandersMomma07 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011