In the delivery room how did...

your husband,boyfriend react?

just curious lol
with my first daughter who is now 8 years old her father passed out when i started having contractions
did this happen to any one else?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no, but my dh says it is the most grosses thing he has ever seen. He still goes into the delivery room with me, but he says it was gross
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• LMAO... Its funny because with my first the nurses kept asking my husband if he was alright and he always said yes I'm fine. Finally I got frustrated at one of the nurses and said of coarse hes alright hes not going through this pain I AM!!!!! She then told me 7 out of 10 guys pass out or get sick during labor. Luckily we didnt have to deal with either.

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My husband was in the delivery room for both. With my first I didn't want him looking so he stayed at my head and helped support my upper body. He did great, even stayed by my side when they were cleaning off the baby. With the second he held one of my legs. He's a very calm person and took it very well :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• With my first he passed out and vomited when she started crowning. With my second it all happened so quick that he didn't have time to react. He won't be home for this one :(
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My DH was not at our daughters birth he was deployed. But He called while I was pushing and yelled to all the guys around him "She's pushing, She's pushing" I was so embarassed! I said "Let me go! Call me in an hour!"
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• no, he didn't pass out...far from it...lol. With our last one we had a homebirth and he caught our son!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• @kiansmom0423 lol yess he was out like a light when hit the ground i started cursing i was like what the hell? lol and you should have saw him when my water broke i was like umm i dont think you should drive he was shaking lol
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• He slept through about 40 hours of my labor in the hospital (I was in labor like 68 hours or so, about 44 of those were in the hospital), then he cried when she was born (just a little, but it was really sweet).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• MY so passed out i couldnt believeit i just started laughing!!!
    budda646

Answer by budda646 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My ex husband was sweating a lot and afterwards he burst into tears in the hallway when he was talking to my mother. For our second child, he was pretty indifferent (didn't want a second child - we are now divorced). My third birth experience was great b/c my new hubby is so wonderful. He cried when our son was born.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:06 PM on Mar. 22, 2011