69 worth it or no??? adult content

ive never done 69 and once im done being preg im kinda open to more sexual positions is 69 all that great or what?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 6:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• It's fun if you enjoy oral.
    Anonymous

• Meh...I am not a fan. I LOVE oral sex, but I like giving or receiving, not both together. I get too distracted and can't enjoy myself as the giver or the taker.
    Anonymous

• I am a big supporter of trying pretty much everything twice, just to see if you like it. If you like giving and receiving oral, then yes, you'll probably like it. Won't know till you try though!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I love it!! He is getting pleasure and I am as well. Its amazing plus I get way more into doing it that way... ;)

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm not the biggest fan of giving but my husband loves it and I love him lol. For me, I am still breastfeeding so it's difficult for me to get in the mood and when he goes down on me, I really have to concentrate so 69 isn't very pleasurable for me. Maybe once I'm done nursing? 69 is safe to do while you're pregnant, you'd probably be most comfortable laying on your side and resting your head on his thigh and vice versa
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• if done correctly/well it can be amazing
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 6:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It's ok. My husband likes doing it sometimes. I like to relax when recieving. If we are both doing it then I am focusing on him plus the angle just doesn't work to good for me.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes,but you be the one on top. They get over excited when they're on top and tend to choke you! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Im not a fan. But yet again im weird, i dont really enjoy oral all that much
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yes!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011