Onto a Homeopathic Doctor...

Well, it has been almost 3 months since our second m/c on January 1 of this year. I made another appt. with my Nurse Practitioner to ask about being referred to my OB again so that we can talk about my options to trying to look into why we are miscarrying (we have lost 2 babies; one at 12 1/2 weeks, then we got pregnant again just 5 months later but lost this baby at 8 weeks along) and maybe even be referred to a fertility specialist!
Well, my NP read the letter that my OB sent to her after my second m/c and she says she doesn't want to see me until we have been TTC for at least 9-12 months. That brings us to next January or February! I have also asked about being monitored early on as I have now lost two babies in the past year and a bit. The emerg doctor that saw us both times after our m/c's told us that our age shouldn't worry us as women are having babies into their early 40's. We are 36. But, I am still a bit concerned so have made an appt. with a homeopathic doctor to ask about running some tests before and early on in our pregnancy(should I get pregnant again). We have been told that both our losses were early trimester losses so just to keep trying. I wonder if it may have been low progesterone levels as my BBT was dropping in my second pregnancy (I didn't bother doing this with our first pregnancy) and I was concerned but when I called the OB's office, her nurse (after speaking with the OB) told me not to worry. I was fine. If I had no bleeding or cramping it was nothing. I m/c a few weeks later so really wished that I could've known if it was progesterone or not as I would've liked to at least TRY to help with the cream or suppositories. I hope to have some peace of mind after speaking to the Homeopathic Doctor this Friday.
Has anyone had success using a Homeopathic Doctor to help aid with fertility and go on to have a healthy baby?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 6:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't have personal experience with Homeopathic Dotors for fertility but I know that they are really good Doctors for many things. My mom goes to one which has really helped her a lot with other things. But I used to work for a health food store where we would give progesterone cream to women that were either having trouble conceiving or had miscarried as well as women that had a lot of trouble with hot flashes.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 8:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2011