My teen age son is getting beat up at school!

Last week my son came home from school with a scrape on his face he said he took a fall during gym class, today he came home with a fat loop and dried blood around his mouth, he made same excuse a friend of his told me he is getting picked on at school, my son denies it, I dont know what to do, I believe his friend how do I got the bullying to stop!

natyythebratty

Asked by natyythebratty at 7:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• U need to press charges!!! The schools don't stop it at all!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with dancer, don't mess around. you go to the school it could likely make it worse.
    Do all you can to get some proof and take it to the police. Scare the pants off that bully.
    Anonymous

• you need to stop this now! to many kids have killed themselves over this!!! i was picked on as a teen to so i know what his' feeling and he's really embarassed to be getting picked on now, so he will never tell you the truth. your gonna have to become a detective on the down low and find out who is doing this to him and then go straight to the police and it they won't do anything then take your proof to anyone that will!!!
    dansmom87

Answer by dansmom87 at 7:33 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Contact school, and talk with only either Principal, let them know, things will move in yiur direction
    Jane466

Answer by Jane466 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• After you've contacted the police and/or school, enroll your son in a self-defense course. It's amazing how even one lesson will make a difference!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 8:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You have to think of your son's safety "FIRST" and go to the school just to see what is going on. Put him in some self defense classes too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You need to inform the school and let them handle it. IF they don't know what is going on they can't do anything. I would give them a time frame and if they don't do anything call the police and file charges for assult.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with dancer.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:09 AM on Mar. 23, 2011