Are you bigger than her?...lol (body wise)

I like to tease my dh on how could he have married a little girl only bc she is so tiny like a child... ladies if you fit this description please do not take it the wrong way I just like teasing him about it I tell him now he married a real woman...lol I am an average size woman ;) And he agrees with me ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL LOVE IT!!! DOESN'T IT JUST BOOST YOUR SELF ESTEEM TOO?!?!?!?!? YOU GO GIRL!
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• There is a different sized woman for every sized man on the planet. If he doesn't like it, he will find what he does like. He must like it! ;-)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Bigger than who? I'm not getting the question.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Haha I get your question- w/ my SO I'm much shorter than his most serious ex, but he's dated all heights, sizes, etc lol...so I'm thicker than some n smaller than others..my ex on the other hand was w/ a stick before me!! Haha men like a lil meat on their women that they stay w/, at least a lil lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• LOL
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It is funny because my mother, is, for lack of a better term, like an ankle biting dog...she is about 90 lbs and has a mouth on her...lol. I love her, but it is true. When they divorced, my father married a bigger woman and she is one of the "sees the world through rose colored glasses" ladies. Both are happier...I think it has more to do with the attitude issues, though...LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Interesting question...but in the end it's all about likes and turn ons. Obviously it didn't work out between his ex and him and now he's moved onto you and it's working. I just find it interesting that you compare your size rather than personalities and such...
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 2:34 PM on Mar. 22, 2011