War Thoughts??.... Comments??... Please watch entire video before commenting... adult content

The 1st part of video is controversial about why we went to war and about soldiers. To each there own opinion..But the last few minutes of the video are facts showing just who is MAKING ALL THE $$ off of the war. My husband as a former injured & Disabled soldier out of the 101st Screaming Eagles has seen BOTH the best soldiers in the world who make us proud..& unfortunately some of the worsted soldiers.. I post this only to show the last part on the facts whom is making all the $$ off of the war.. Please watch ENTIRE video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XE4eRiKrz8

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 7:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Wars are fought for money, power, ownership, control .....some know the truth.
    and I feel for our servicemen and women because they feel such a responsibility and a sense of honor and so they go.....
    How many of us have been spouses of military or been in the military or have family members in the military? And how do we feel , knowing they could die because some high officials in government have always waged wars for other reasons, not to "protect America". Its a hard thing to deal with. Its just a shame what our leaders have been doing since the 1950's.The last REAL War was in Europe to stop the Germans and close the concentration camps.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've seen the video before. Speaking as a military spouse, mom, sister, daughter ~ I call bull$hit. We aren't hauling home cheap oil. Saddam's people are not worse off because of American soldiers, but because of the insurgents. Yes, people make money from wars. Yes, there are generally ulterior motives by tptb.

That doesn't change the fact that this is a pile of anti-America conspiracy crud and a major diss on good men and women who do a sometimes horrible job with little/no thanks ~ and frequently have to listen to crap like this.

Those "soldiers" in the video are part of the bad ones. Imo they are just as bad as any who rape, pillage, and plunder. Haliburton is corrupt, and so is our gov't. That isn't news ... or new. And, sadly, even IF all of this were true, there aren't enough Americans left with the will to pull it off. We lost that before Vietnam.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm not one of those 'truthers' mrssundin. I've seen NO proof that the US attacked itself. So, skipping right along past that, lets try dealing with facts.

The US didn't need a single excuse to go back into Iraq. The Gulf war NEVER ENDED. There was a cease fire in effect with terms and conditions that Saddam signed ... and thumbed his nose at for years. He violated every single part of it. One violation is ALL that we needed to go back there and blow his useless defective arse up for. One. We should have finished the Gulf war by removing him but we obeyed the UN. That was wrong.

For the record ... if your video was about the UN I might actually buy it. That bunch makes the corruption within the US gubmint look like 'boys will be boys' gradeschool pranks.

The good people I'm talking about are American citizens and honorable soldiers that would never obey an unlawful order. There are more of us than elected stoolies.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I read the post mrssundin. I agree that there are things that are wrong within our government. I do NOT agree that it is as evil as the goofs in this video make it sound ~ and I certainly do not buy the story we're in it for the oil. Why not? Because we don't HAVE the oil ... and if we really wanted it we could EASILY make the entire ME a parking lot and take it. I know exactly WHAT our military is capable of and I know HOW much our soldiers were hampered and handcuffed by PC war. I know that if we had the will that our enemies do instead of just the firepower, our enemies would become a footnote in history. I know that if our government wanted to all of our soldiers would be trained to fight like AQ ... and there wouldn't be anything or anyone to stop us.

So, while there are some who MIGHT want what this video suggests, I know they aren't the ones calling the shots. It's up to good people to make sure they never do.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Video is only 10 mins. long...
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What are you calling BS you disagree and then agree with the video at the same time. Your not making any sense. And i am guess you didnt even read the whole question cause you just came out bashing. And by the way I, am a spouse, Daughter, and Sister to those who have served.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Why else would we be there???? What was the point of going in after 9/11 since there is way to much proof to prove that United States attacked it self to go to war. How was the government going to get the American people to go into a country they knew nothing about and take what wasn't there's??? They used 9/11 to get the people of United States to scream LETS GO TO WAR. WAR makes money, its a proven fact always has been and always will be.
    And what GOOD people are you talking about??? Really name one government official that isn't out for him or herself.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Can't see the video on my iPad, I will try to see it later.

But about the war it is all B S, our men and women are dying for money and power!

If it was about 9/11 it would of been over years ago!

gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011