Do any of you ladies have crowns in the front part of your teeth?

Well I do and I hate it the only reason I had to get them was bc of an accident :(
Anyway this was the cheapest way out for me. Did you know that if you do have crowns they do not look good in a black light room the reason I know is bc my brother had one in his room and good thing I found out for myself as I looked in the mirror I was WTF? They pretty much look dark and unnatural I would have hated to go to a club and be smiling and then feel embarrassed later whew I sure glad I caught that :/
So ladies if you have this please try not to smile in a room with a black light.
Just wanted to share!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Are these the Porcelain fused to Metal crowns?? if they are it's b/c of the metal underneath. Most dentists won't do those up front anymore unless it's cheaper for the patient. If they are solid porcelain, you probably wouldn't see that.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 7:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• no
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have never had this happen to me but what you say is true Callie I believe the one I have is solid porcelain.
    Marilynn24

Answer by Marilynn24 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011