Something just for you

How many of you ladies go get your hair or nails done every once in a while "just for you"?
I put all my time and effort into my family and tend to neglect myself, so I go get my nails done about once a month so that no matter how haggard I look every day, atleast I have pretty nails! lol

logansmommy711

Asked by logansmommy711 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I get a pedi once a month for ME!!! and I feel so much better afterwards its my relax moment for the month :)
    cortneynrob

Answer by cortneynrob at 8:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• me too cuz i give all my money to my 17 yr old so she can look nice for school today i just payed $400 for her prom dress
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have an adult daughter, a grandbaby and taking care of my aging dad, and a dh that always needs help looking for the creamer in the fridge, yup you better believe I do my nails and get a pedicure once a month, with my girlfriends. We all need a break, so take it when you can!
    Nomes808

Answer by Nomes808 at 5:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• yes for me . i try to take care of my nails ,change color and do myself a manicure and pedicure with my own products and i know i save a lot of money, because its easy or me.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I have never had a manicure or a pedicure.Or a massage for that matter.Never have the time for that nor the money.I have painted my own,but it never lasts very long ,due to the type of work i have always done.And i have large hands so i don't think putting nails on would look too good for me.I would look like i had bear claws.ha
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 11:29 AM on Mar. 22, 2011