Baby #2 is on the way and my cheapo walmart diaper bag is already way too small. Do you have a BIG diaper bag you LOVE?

I don't need anything with extra slots or a cooler or anything for bottles, since I exclusively breastfeed. Just, you know, all the other stuff! What brands/styles do you recommend?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 7:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I had a toddler and a newborn, so I had lots of stuff to tote around for a while. I just bought a plain black, roomy bag from Babies R Us. It wasn't pricey or flashy, but I thought it was cute (enough) and it had plenty of room for all our stuff. I used it for about 3 years and it held up very, very well.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I got a diaper bag that was big, but it also came with a small one

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Chelsea-Main-Baby-Zen-Diaper-Bag-Brown-and-Green/14262289

heck, even some kind of back pack would work
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• that link isn't it though lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am no typical mom because I don't even carry a purse on most of my outings.... the diaper bag that we got for FREE from the hospital has worked just fine for us. I can squeeze at least two bottles, two burp cloths, 4 diapers, a change of clothes, a blanket, and tampons, snacks, etc. inside it. It's all about spacial relations baby!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 7:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I loved my regular run of the mill jansport back pack...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• by child #5, i just stick a diaper in my coat pocket : ) if we will be gone for a while, one of the 3 yo's will carry a backpack.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I got a cute girly backpack when I had 2! Both were girls so I was able to find a really cute one that wasn't embarassing to carry, since I had the 2 girls ;).
    Anonymous

• Well, let's see, I'm a SAHM, but when I AM out of the house I'm usually gone all day. So I'll need diapers and wipes for 2 babies, sippy cup for my son, snacks, changes of clothes, a couple toys or books, my purse and water bottle, bib, a jacket in the winter.... It really adds up! Even now my bag is falling apart and sometimes too full to shut. :( I want something sturdy, roomy, but not bulky.
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 11:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011