How many people went to your baby shower? Was it small? or Huge?

With my 1st baby I had a girl and had 3 baby showers one on each side of the family, my moms side, fathers side, and my husbands dads side of the family. I 9 guests at 1, 15 guests at the 2nd, and 17 guests at another.

I had only 1 with my 2nd now I had the party yesterday and it was a combined shower and only 13 people came. It made me sad because I invited 40 people. And 6 of the people who were going to come me and my 13 guests waited for 35 mins. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Never had a baby shower so I would have been happy if one person showed up.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have any baby showers with either of my kids.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• my first baby shower was small. I don't remember how many came though lol
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• With My first Baby Shower, it was huge. My mother owns a restaurant in Texas. She closed it that Sunday and we had about
    80 people including men. We had lot's of great food and a DJ. Needless to say it was big and great...
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Maybe fewer came because it was a 2nd shower, and those guests already bought for your FIRST child. That's just a GUESS. Not everyone is a fan of 2nd showers.

My first shower had over 50 ppl. I had a shower for my 2nd, but only because my co workers gave me a small one. I didn't work there when I had my 1st.
    Anonymous

• That's true that's what I figured since it's my 2nd :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Fairly big with my first cuz he was my first. Family and friends...can't remember how many people but it was over 50. My parents rented a hall. For my second child, I got no shower and it kind of hurt. For my third, it was at my parents' house and huge (baby #3 was a surprise and we needed everything all over again).

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:53 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I just hosted a baby shower and was really disappointed in the turn out. This was for a first child and only 3 people came. We had invited 25.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:13 PM on Mar. 22, 2011