Have you ever rented a limo for your childs birthday?

how did it go? what was the cost?

happy2bmom25

Asked by happy2bmom25 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• My mom got one for my 16th birthday! She says it was around $320. She had the driver drive us to all these landmarks I love in our city. I think I took like six friends. It was the best birthday ever, no joke, it was my all time favorite birthday. I definitely recommend it :D (my party theme was movie star/oscars. after the limo ride we hung out at my house)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 7:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No but I do know some mom's who did. The one part that I think of is that there is nothing to look forward to in the world of limo's! I remember when the first limo was the senior prom! Felt very special then! One problem is that when they get too much too soon, they just expect more and feel that they just "deserve" everything. Personally, I'd reconsider!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My mom got a limo for my brother and a few of his friends on his 14th or 15th birthday. It drove them to Six Flags for the day. I believe the cost was $89 each way. We only lived 45 minutes from 6 Flags.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i want to take the kids to the comic book store for free comic book saturday and i thought that a limo would be a lot easier than organizing drivers!
    happy2bmom25

Comment by happy2bmom25 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think that's just nuts!
    Anonymous