Do i marry him or not?

i've been friends with this guy for 4 yrs. he was with a girl that was really mean to him, but they have kids together. he tried his best to stay with hre for the kids. well that did him a lot of good! she called the cops on him and got him into a lot of trouble. he is now looking at going to prison for 1 to 5 yrs. and a couple of days ago he asked me to marry him. i do really love him. i always have and i think he knows that. so what do i do???

dansmom87

Asked by dansmom87 at 7:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Follow your heart! If you are a believer in God and pray then Pray about it. Do what you think is best and who cares what others think.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Seriously? If he is potentially going to jail, you'd best look at what THE COURT says he did, not whatever line he's telling you!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• If he really gng to jail I wl hold off the wedding...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• agree with smiley745... be supportive and let him get his situation under control before getting married.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 8:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• its up to you. I personally would be careful. Do you know the whole story and why hes doing to jail? Cause tehre must be a reason to sent someone there for 5 years.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• ummmmm,no!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with jawqamom1 - what was he charged with?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would say wait on the marriage. if he still wants to merry you when he gets out and gets settled then yes for sure

MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 8:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• the court is saying child endangerment because when they searched their house they found drugs in the house but when the drug tested both of them he was clean and she was dirty.
    dansmom87

Comment by dansmom87 (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I agree with the others, wait until he's done with this legal mess... then follow your heart.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011