Good drink for a birthday party

does anyone have any great mixed drinks receipe for an adult birthday party...i always do the normally frozen margaritas or pina coladas

mztxdelta

Asked by mztxdelta at 7:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• You might make a big pitcher of Sangria. Lots of recipes online. It is fun and pretty
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I love long island iced tea! but you might want to dilute it with regular iced tea, depending on the brand and how strong you want it to be
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 8:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm not one for mixed drinks. But I love watching foodnetwork and Sandra Lee always has the best cocktail and party drinks I've seen. Here is a link I found if you click on one of them they will lead you to other mixed drinks as well. Also if you google Sandra Lee drinks more will show up. Good luck and have fun!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delegate.do?fnSearchString=sandra+lee+cocktail&fnSearchType=site
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 9:40 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• aww thanks ladies i appericate the tips!!
    mztxdelta

Comment by mztxdelta (original poster) at 9:41 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree w/ the other ladies!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:54 AM on Apr. 11, 2011