Anyone have any cute Girl room idea's?

They share and are 8 and 5 so I need something that suits them both?

cortneynrob

Asked by cortneynrob at 8:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• aww i wish i had little girls...if i did i would decor their rooms in butterflies, polka dots,or as they call it that sweet and sassy them where the room is decor in girl things like high heel shoes, purses, hats, fake make up , and positive words or quotes...like a magazine that has explode
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 8:13 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I was thinking polka dots!!
    cortneynrob

Comment by cortneynrob (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• girl that would be too cute you know they have them peel off wall decor now at garden ridge and target where you can put them on the walls now and they come in all different colors and sizes...just too cute !Q!
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 8:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would go with something that is not characters. I once did lady bugs and found some mesh fabric and lady bug buttons. put it around the top of the window

MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 8:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I made tutu valances and they are a couple of different colors that for sure I know I want to use!! we just redid my son's in a pirate theme so the girls are going crazy for theirs to be done now!!
    cortneynrob

Comment by cortneynrob (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I wish I knew how to put photos on here. I painted my daughter's room a medium green on 2 walls then went outside and got some leaves of various sizes. I held the leaves up to the wall and sprayed around them with a lighter green making a misty jungle look. Then I went to Homedepot and got a roll of that outdoor reed fencing(sounds weird I know) I stapled the reed fencing which happens to be 8 feet high
    onto the other 2 walls. then I got paper butterflies ( Joann fabric store) and attached them to wire and suspended them from parts of the reed and ceiling . It is a look she has loved from age 8-14 (and still loves it) Could work for boys too...but I would get lizards instead of butterflies. Good luck!
    notjustmom213

Answer by notjustmom213 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Let them live in garden. Large flowers on the wall, butterflies and "cute" insects, maybe do a light pink with a darker green as the flower stems with different colored/types of flowers
    Anonymous

• Oh, this is an older question and the previous idea is similar....oh well, it's kind of different. :)
    Anonymous

• Ty ladies
    I love the Garden theme I think they would think its awesome lol
    cortneynrob

Comment by cortneynrob (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• pink and/or purple polka dots. Maybe big flowers
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 28, 2011