I see my husband has been looking at porn on the computer!!!!!!!!! adult content

I'm not sure if I'm mad LOL . I defiately want to say something to him. Would yOU be mad?

jmgblair10

Asked by jmgblair10 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think I'm just used to it. I find it funny that he tries so hard to keep it private, but I always know.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 8:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Nah......it's a guy thing. As long as it doesn't cut into MY lovin', lol!
    ericsangel82

Answer by ericsangel82 at 8:16 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I have been in the same boat. I was okay with it, but he does it way too often and that bothers me. He has a woman right here who is perfectly willing to get naked for him.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Not at all....like ericsangel said...it's a guy thing. Hell we even do it together sometimes to spice things up lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I'm the type that will get mad. I'm the very jealous type.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 8:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• well, mostly I would not be happy because of the virus it can cause, but the porn itself wouldn't bother me
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No...don't be mad!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• No I wouldn't be. Mine is very open about it, he never tries to hide it from me or anything and I don't mind because it doesn't affect our sex life any. If anything it makes him want it more lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:26 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Its kinda funny because he came to bed one night and i said HONEY WHAT WERE YOU DOING WATCHING PORN he said yeah i just thought he was teasing. I looked the next day, sure enough!!!! lol
    jmgblair10

Comment by jmgblair10 (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've busted my husband three times, once he swears up and down it was a college "classmate" and not him. I'm pissed as hell every time, but don't have the guts to kick him to the curb.

That naked person is someone's aunt/mother/sister/daughter and I feel it is incredibly disrespectful or the *ahem* on the screen, and to me, the wife, to do that kind of crap.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011