Suuuuuuuper nervous telling rest of family im pregnant.....help?

i only have 2 more people to tell in my family....my aunt (my dads sister) and my grandma (my dads mom), i was waiting till i found out if it was a boy or girl...which i found out he's a boy on saint patties day....but iv been putting off telling them and then getting really really nervous right when im about to so i dont do it.....i know i have to tell them because their my family....i just dont know how...i got up the nerve to at least tell my dad i was gonna tell them in an email....i was gonna send an email with an ultrasound picture attached to it and in the message say ITS A BOY in big blue letters.....should that be good enough? cuz they are most likly gonna call me after i send it any way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• that sounds like something you would do for an acquaintance or friend you don't speak to much. i would just call and tell them (especially bc they are close relatives). is there some reason you don't want to tell them? you didn't say why you're so hesitant in your question.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i have no idea why im so hesitant......probably because i know they are gonna scream at me with no end......even though my grandma had my dad at 16 shes still gonna yell at me :/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Are you 16? Are you married? why isn't it great news for a grandma to hear?
    notjustmom213

Answer by notjustmom213 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• then just do it and get it over with. it will only get worse the longer you wait. you can't hide it for much longer anyway.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• how old are you? i had my mom tell my dad
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:44 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• im 18 and planning to get married to my babies dad, we just need to save up $80 to have a court thing.......and my grandma is gonna be the great grandma now....which she wont be happy about at all O.O
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• my aunt is like a mom to me since my mom isnt around alot.....so my aunt will just be mad at me O.o
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• My sister was hesitant to tell our family (different reasons) but they were actually really happy for her. So you may be surprised by their reaction?! Good luck and I'm sure no matter what they will come around and be thrilled about your little boy :) Congrats!
    amygoetsch

Answer by amygoetsch at 10:48 PM on Mar. 21, 2011