Be honest, do you ever...

Take your cell, netbook, laptop, etc. to the bathroom with you? I take my cell if I'm expecting to hear from someone.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My phone is always in my pocket, but I take it out and place it on the counter when I am in the bathroom. I never take anything else in there- I try not to be in there long enough that I'm going to become that bored. lol
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes! lol. My iphone has so many things you can do with it that I bring it in the bathroom to play games when I poo...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I admit to taking the quiet moment to play a game on my iPod Touch. Not every time, of course but occasionally. :)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:40 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yeah, my phone is usually in my pocket too....otherwise it would be lost lol. i don't have any other electronic gadgets. sometimes i'll take an ad to flip through before i throw it into the recycle bin. i wouldn't ever take a book though lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i take my phone with me
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:42 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• cell phone
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• lo..yes i have
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 8:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes and hubby is never alone in there.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• cell phone always.. some days, in the small 1/2 bath, i think about grabbing a pillow and leaning on wall...havent done it but the thought is there just the same..please tell me i'm not the only one! lol
    kimmykay1968

Answer by kimmykay1968 at 9:50 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I've taken my phone or laptop before if it's one of those times I know it might "take a while". LOL! What's the difference of using them there as opposed to the couch? It's not like I'm wiping my ass and then rubbing it all over the keyboard. =D
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:36 PM on Mar. 21, 2011