baby moving?

someone deleted my last thing becuz it wasnt in question format good god oh might who cares lol anyway...just so its in question format lol My baby is moving around lots and im pretty sure shes having a good old time. Do any of you enjoy feeling your baby move or miss feeling your baby move?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Seriously, someone reported that? How lame! And I'll respond again: I DO miss feeling my baby move, it seriously makes me want to be pregnant again just thinking about how lonely I am (when I'm not with my baby, that is)!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Thats the only thing I really love about being pregnant.
    The rest, vomiting, headaches, being uncomfortable, swelling feet, sore boobs- Yeah- I could live without all that! LOL
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 5:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yep some one really reported it lol how lame are they? i mean get a life really there are others out there asking rude hateful things but you know they are there lol. anyway i love feeling my baby move and i think litst is right the only good thing about being pregnant is feeling baby move inside you other wise its all about aches and pains and vomitting lol.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes i like the little one bouncing around in there,
    But the tuggs of my bladder strings, and kicking of my liver i really can go without ...for at least 10 minutes haha
    Anonymous

• I love to feel my baby move but I could do without the kicks into my ribs or his rolling around so much that it is uncomfortable. I'm not a big fan of being pregnant, I think it is a horrible feeling all around but knowing that he is happy and kicking makes it all worth it.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 6:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I loved feeling my first baby move all the time.. my husband and would lay in bed and watch it. Im so excited to be PG again....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yes, I loved it I wasn't a fan when both my girls moved at 9 months it really hurt or would kick my ribs. I absolutly miss that. Rubbing my belly and they would kick me back. I'm PG again and I'm looking forward to that.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 8:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008