I had my period....

but I think I may be pregnant, I keep feeling things like little movemoents that feel like kicking? anybody have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to a doctor....have you taken a pregnancy test? Sometimes you can still have a period and be pregnant. That happened to my Aunt! Good luck!
    cubby15

Answer by cubby15 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Take a pregnancy test... you usually can't feel kicking until you're 4 months along.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• You can still have a period and be pregnant. However you shouldn't be feeling kicking unless you're at the end of your second trimester or in your third trimester. Have you gained enough weight to indicate that you would be that far along?

Take a test or go see a doctor to make sure.

The fluttering you're feeling could be your bowels moving. Gas or something. I've felt something similar before.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Gas, can feel like kicking. I'm not pregnant but have been 10 times, only 6 went long enough to feel kicking. The earliest I felt kicking was 3 months, but that was my 5th child. You could be pregnant and still have your period, but unless you've been having your period for a long time during your pregnancy, you'r most likely only feeling gas.
    kristinas8

Answer by kristinas8 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• you wont feel kicking till the last trimester, by then you would have a big belly and know your pregnant. wait till you miss a period or two and take a test
    Anonymous