Is it by looking the shape of the belly do we know if it is a boy or girl?

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 5:43 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• One board wasn't enough? Wait for your doctor to do an ultrasound. There IS no other way to tell.
    Anonymous

• No, you can't tell a baby's sex by the shape of the mother's belly. That's a myth.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 5:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• you cant tell sorry just wait for a u/s and if you dont find out then i guess it will be a surprise.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• An ANNOYING myth! People all throughout my pregnancy said I was having a boy because it was all out front. Though I DID end up having a boy, it made me really mad when people couldn't just let it go and let the surprise come, since I didn't want to find out. I actually started hoping for a girl, just because I wanted to prove everyone wrong! Who are they to say they know what MY body is doing? I hope when I DO have a daughter I carry the EXACT SAME WAY!

Sorry, this opened a can for me! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yes YOU CAN, but you have to hold a glass of water upside down in front of you. If the water spills then it is a girl. If it doesn't it's a miracle.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• LOL, Susie.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I nominate Susie for best answer!
    LMBO!!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:09 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• haha i dttto susie best answeer
    Anonymous

• When I was pregger's w/ my daughter, my belly was spead from hip to hip, but when I had my son, I was sticking outward.  I don't know if it's true or not, I can't even depend on the ultrasounds becasue with my second pregnancy I was told, twice that I was carrying another girl.

mamadee1971

Answer by mamadee1971 at 6:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Susie !!!! you are so right...

IT WORKED...i think we are having a girl!!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:25 PM on Nov. 25, 2008