Ok...let me re-phrase this. Is it possible...

...to hide your wall posts/ statuses from certain people? I knew you can hide them, but you can't pick a certain person to hide them from can you, without blocking your whole page including friends, info, etc... to that certain person Let me know if this is confusing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Technology

• IDK but I'd kinda like to know that answer to!
    K_Chel

Answer by K_Chel at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You can block a individual. That would block them from messaging you or seeing your profile but it would not keep them from seeing you in here.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• yeah you click the little lock picture under the status box and click "customize", then put under "these people" who you don't want to see the posts. why not just unfriend them?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• wait, i'm assuming you're talking about facebook....that's what i was talking about. if so, you can make it where they only can't see that certain status, but can see the rest of them, unless you make it your default setting, then they won't be able to see any of your statuses. but again, why not just unfriend them if that's the case?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• What but_ mommie said.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:11 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I like to know too
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011