If your dh wanted to you to go to therapy with his step mother

to try to get along better. WOULD U GO FOR YOUR HUBBY? or hell NO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, I would do anything for my hubby. I am open to try to make any relationship better.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i would not to say it would work but sometimes you have to work to find something you like about someone
    i had to work hard to like my mother in law and i still find it really hard
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• its worth trying
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:04 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I definatly would not want to...my MIL drives me bat shit insane but I would do it for my hubby...I love him THAT much LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I would do anything for my hubby. Even if it meant going to counseling with his crazy ass step mother.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yes. I think counseling can offer some very valuable insights into relationships and if the stepmother is being unfair to you, the therapist will point that out. If you are being overly harsh or getting your back up about insignificant things, the counselor can help identify that too.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:11 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• maybe once...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Why not? If it would help your relationship with you MIL and make life better for everyone it's a good idea. Just be prepared to be told you're wrong as well as she is and take it in stride, working to fix it rather than get insulted.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• **IF** hes asked i would go....
    but to be honest.....i dont see how it woud help...it would just make you and your mother in law more miserable.
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 9:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011