Still cramping

Okay so I posted a question a couple of days ago. I had unprotected sex on my most fertile day not Itonce but 3 times. This was the 14th now i know most of your who response said there is no way to know but I really want to know if any of you other ladies have experienced this or are experiencing it. I have been cramping since the night of the 15th at first i thought it was just from not having sex in months and then doing it multiple times. The cramping is still going on. Its not as bad as my normal period cramps and  there is some pressure.  Its uncomfortable when I bend over.. My breast are tender already. I never experience cramping this early in my cycle.(due to start on the 31st) Anyone out there had this happen???? I am about to go insane!!!!

meghanconwell

Asked by meghanconwell at 9:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I never had cramping with implantation. Sounds like nerves to me.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• what do you mean it's not in the same area as menstrual cramps? what area is the cramping in? maybe you have a bladder infection. i mean your uterus is only about the size of your fist.....that is not a big area to differentiate lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I am confused if your are due to start until the 31st that is like 10 days away, most women only have a 14-16 day luteal phase and you have been cramping since the 15th. Cramping could be ovulation but that normally only last a short time usually less than a day. Could not say for sure what is going on maybe a cyst.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011