How to tell him I'm pregnant or not?

We are currently long distance and I should find out soon. I can't wait to tell him 2 or 3 weeks until he comes home. Plus he's getting impatient and wants to know too. I thought I'd just tell him when I got my period if I'm not. But, on the chance that I am, what would be a creative way over the phone, text, email, or possibly skype? I was thinking I could take the test and put it in front of him on skype, then leave the room. That way, he'll be the first to get results. What do you think of that idea? Do you have better ideas?

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well just keep in mind you have to read the test within the time period they tell you or it could be a false positive.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• you need to find out if you're pregnant before you get all carried away. you can either:

ask the magic 8 ball, ask the women on here, who people apparently seem to think we all have crystal balls or just go take a dang test. then, if you are, figure out something cute. don't jump the gun till you know for sure
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• i love it but i have allways stared at my test till the changed lol
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:18 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• um a down vote why? apparently someone didn't read their pregnancy test directions very well............
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I think doing it over Skype together is a wonderful idea! Good luck =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• How about Picture text it to him the results when you find out he will always have the memory!
    farron1640

Answer by farron1640 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Is this your first child? If someone is going to be a big brother or sister, maybe you can get a t-shirt that reads that on it get a mommy to be t-shirt for yourself for when you skype him - check out cafepress.com......... :)
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I agree Skype can be a great way to do it! Congratulations!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:56 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• skype is a good idea...i think but dont get to happy there..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2011