Have you heard of???

Have any of you heard of Leonard Pelitier? If so, do you think he should have been pardoned when W. did his presidential pardons?

evilabbysmom

Asked by evilabbysmom at 5:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I firmily believe that he did it. And no I don't believe everything the governement tells me . However, Just because evidence is circumstancial doesn't mean is not real. and did you know that he admitted to "shooting at the agents" but supposedly not killing them? One may or may not agree with the government actions on the reservation, however that doesn't justyify shooting to FBI agents that were already wounded and pose no threat to the coward that execute them.
    So i believe everything teh government say? NO
    Do you believe everything convicted criminals say?
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I want to add, if you don't know who this is, look up his case. Do some research and see if you think he got a raw deal.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Why didn't Clinton pardon him?
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have heard of him. He was convicted of murder. If he got a life sentence then that means life.
    Anonymous

• i don't feel like searching. who is he? what did he do? why u think he should be pardon op?
    Anonymous

• Nope he does NOT deserve a [ardon. He needs to ROT in jail for what he did!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• hell no he doesn't deserve to be ardon. He KILLED 2 FBI agents. EXECUTED them at close range after they were wonded. I'm glad Clinton denied his pardon and hope that Bush does the sam.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 7:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Sorry folks I firmly believe that he didn't kill those FBI agents. Were they executed at close range? Yes. Did HE do it? I don't think so. The evidence against him is fully circumstantial. Look it up people!!!

Or are you telling me you all believe everything your government tells you? After the bungling at Waco and Ruby Ridge, do you really believe this "raid" was handled any better? Or did those people deserve what they got?? Hmmm?

evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• *two
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 8:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Waco was invaded by ATF not FBI
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008