hungry mamas

who is having a craving for something rite now? Im craving mac n cheese. mmmmmm! i don't know why. i just am. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I crave Bo-jangles CONSTANTLY I could have chicken supremes and seasoned fries every night.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol i was craving mac and cheese and i had hubby make it for me and my son ate half my bowl!! he was craving it to i guess...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I'm craving a caramel apple and i'm not even preggo!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol....thanks to *your* craving, I'm having mac & cheese for dinner!! ha ha!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 9:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am craving Taco Bell even though I already ate that for dinner! And I am not pregnant either.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol...mac and cheese now that you mention it! lol. I'm 8 months pregnant and very impressionable right now! BBQ ribs would be excellent. BBQ chicken would be good too. Oh, Texas BBQ brisket. (with mac n cheese of course) lol. Too bad I'm in Michigan and don't see a trip to Texas for BBQ in my future! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2008