Bleeding!>?!?!

im 6 weeks pregnant.

&& about an hr ago i went to the bathroom, and i saw blood when i wipped..
i have BAD cramps and lower back pain.
Now i just went into the bathroom and theres nothing?!
wtf is going on.

AMANDABABY22

Asked by AMANDABABY22 at 9:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sweetie, call your doc right away. I don't do not know what it means, but it is better to check in with your doctor.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:41 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I was scared I was going to miscarry at 8 weeks. I was spotting. They then told me it was probably just my placenta attaching itself to my uterine wall. I am almost 40 weeks now with a healthy baby boy. Hang in there, rest as much as you can. :) I also only seen a little blood twice on the tp then it stopped. Good Luck! Try and keep calm and relaxed.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• sounds like what i went through back in July...miscarriage. So sorry...call your OB or go to the nearest ER and have them do an ultrasound
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I personally would go to the ER.

That sounds similar to my miscarriage at about 6 weeks excet I bled for over a week after mine.
    Anonymous

• How much blood? If it's just light spotting, there likely isn't much to worry about. However, if you're bleeding heavily, that's probably a miscarriage. Sadly, if that's the case, there isn't much they can do. It'll just be like a heavy clumpy period. Your OB may want to check to make sure everything has come out, to ensure everything has expelled, to avoid an infection. I hope it was light bleeding! Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:24 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Call your doc, might be nothing, but better to know than worry.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 10:31 AM on Mar. 22, 2011