Has anyone?

Has anyone while pregnant waited to long to eat and it made you so sick you got weak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes i get dizzy if i don't eat.. then i want to sleep all day... it sucks but its better to eat i think...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 5:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Not intentionally, but hell yes! And later on, even though I was eating all the time, I started to feel this way. I think it's because of low iron. Your body needs a lot of it to function anyway, but needs TONS more when you're pregnant. When that number dwindles, your body starts to sputter, like a car running out of gas. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yes, and you really should not do that. Carry some crackers or something in your purse so you can have one or two if you feel hungry and won't be able to have a real meal any time soon.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 5:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• yes but i never do it on porpose lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I fell asleep and forgot to eat lunch i was so tired
    Anonymous

• I try to eat something every 2-3 hours so I don't get too weak or tired. I also do this because I am prone to migranes and if I don't eat I will def being getting a major migrane!
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 6:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• oh my....it happens to me sometimes,....i dont eat something every 3 hours though....but i never skip ...the main 3 courses of the day!...

and a little snack in between,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:33 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yes, oddly enough I feel nauseous when I'm hungry. It's a weird feeling, but goes away right after I eat. Plus, she always starts kicking once i start eating, like 'thank god we're eating now."
    Anonymous