Needs a good idea to keep puppies from tracking in soo much dirt from outside, I have tile and everytime they come in my house feels like a sand box!!

AmandaV.

Asked by AmandaV. at 9:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Pets

• door mat on the out side of the door and inside
    blinkys11

Answer by blinkys11 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Wash their feet when they come it.
    Anonymous

• my godmother used to keep a dishpan of water outside and she would wash and towel dry her dogs feet before he went inside.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• do you have a good doormat? they have some on qvc that are supposed to trap alot of dirt/sand and i'm sure it would work for dogs as well as shoes. you could also wipe their paws outside before you put them in the house.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• wipe their feet with a baby wipe or a damp paper towel before they come in or section them into one room until you can clean their feet so it doesn't get in your whole house.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 6:30 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• sorry to say this but how cute. I just picture those cute little pups running all over the place.
    I think blinkys11 has a great idea
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Alexias30 they are too stinkin cute and so much fun but with all tile in the house you can feel every piece of dirt lol but i'm thinkin i will double up on the door mats maybe that will catch more dirt cus i just dont really see me wiping there feet everytime they come in lol

AmandaV.

Comment by AmandaV. (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011