And if someone did block you from seeing their wall posts/ would their page look.?

The reason I ask is because when I go to this persons acts as if it's loading, then when it finishes loading, it says "older posts". When I click on older posts, it says "There are no more posts to show".

I'm sorry for all the just doesn't make sense to me. And I have no reason whatsoever to think this person would block me from seeing their posts...we are good friends and see each other often.

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Technology

• She might have done it for all, not only for you & why the page try to loads her posts & then doesn't show is unknown to me.......

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• they just wouldnt have a wall. that sounds like a fb glitch.

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 9:56 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• You would not be able to see a wall at all for a person, if they had you blocked. They can keep you from seeing current stuff - when I post a status, if I don't want someone to see it I can change the privacy settings so that any 1 or 2 people can't see it. So they could have their privacy settings set so that you can't see anything they're posting. But if you were blocked you would not have the option to even click on "wall".

• You can not block wall posts just people. If you are still friends then maybe it is a gliche.

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:05 AM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It's a glitch. When you block someone, neither of you sees the other, even on others' friends list or posts on their page. It's like you don't exist to each other anymore. You can't search them or anything. I blocked my old page from my newest old page to check when I was on Facebook. lol.

Answer by -AJ at 3:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011