I used the "Because I said so!" line the other day..1st time ever. The answer to whatever the question was "no" but I didn't have a solid reason for it. I kinda felt guilty but I also felt some sorta freedom for not having to explain my reasoning. I guess my question is why the wishywashy feelings?

9yr.old boy and 6yr old girl

kimmykay1968

Asked by kimmykay1968 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• lol i haven't ever used that one (yet). my favorite is 'who's in charge here?' and if they have the audacity to say anyone other than me, they have ample time to think it over in their bed.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• because you're a parent. we feel bad for doing the right thing plenty of times.
    LoveMyPoliceMan

Answer by LoveMyPoliceMan at 10:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• I had a similar thing happen this morning. my ds was trying to get into an offlimits room today and I felt so bad for keeping him out because he was crying so hard, yet I had to keep him out to keep him safe. Like making him feel bad for his own good LoL and people have the audacity to act like motherhood is easy haha
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• lol. I don't answer the question "why". Of all the words in the English language, it's one of my least favorites lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 22, 2011