Could this still be a false negative?

I started feeling very sleepy and very emotional about 10 days ago, and my period was a couple of days late so I took two digital tests. They both came out negative but I still don't have my period and this is not normal for me. Could this be a false negative still ( my period is three days late ) ?? Has anybody else had this happen to them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it is happening to me....i am 19 days late and 6 negative tests
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• It 'could' be. False negatives are pretty common, since most women test too early.

Good luck
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Always possible. My bff tested negative, including blood tests, until she was just past the first trimester. Of course being that late, they did an ultrasound so she knew and there was no need to test after that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:07 PM on Mar. 22, 2011

• It could be a false negative, but also the stress from wondering could be making your period lag. So just take a deep breath andtry to put it in the back of your mind, and in two weeks if you still havent had a period, then test again.
    vmamommy

Answer by vmamommy at 12:10 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Its Could Be A Faulse Negative, But Also It Could Be Stress Or Hormonal, Stay Relaxed And Wait A Few More Days As The Hcg Will Increase :) Good Luck :)
    EmmaOx

Answer by EmmaOx at 6:58 AM on Mar. 24, 2011