Implantation or normal?

Did you have implantation bleeding?
With my son I didn't have any bleeding or cramping or anything except throwing up before missed period!!

Opinion on this::
March 6- Sex
March 9- Supposed to ovulate
March 16- Slight tugging cramp
March 20- Couple drops of pink blood
March 24- Suppose to start period

Just want opinions haha :)

Extra: March 14- BFN
Don't really wanna buy one or get hopes up...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i was told that the hormone your body produces that triggers the preg test doesn't hit the system until AFTER implantation. so if you're just getting implantation bleeding now, then wait a couple of days, and then retest. the test you took on the 14th showed neg because there wasn't enough of the hormone in yours system yet.
    btw, i'm in the EXACT same boat as you - i took a test last week, neg, and this week pos. but then i started bleeding just a little. i didn't have implantation bleeding with my first, and then i had a chemical miscarriage. so i'm FREAKING OUT!!! lol
    good luck, mama, baby dust your way!!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 10:09 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• OH wow, thank you and GOOD LUCK to you as well!!! Glad I am not the only one, I feel crazy, like I should already know all of this because I already had a baby! Baby dust to you as well!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• thanx!! lol i know how you feel, thinking that i should know what's up already, since i already have a baby. poor dh just rolls his eyes and tells me "not every baby is the saaaaaame" - something i told him all the time while preg because he's already had two children lol. it honestly feels like the first time - just as exciting and refreshing and new!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 8:17 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• Thats exactly how we are! I always said that to with my first baby bec he has two other children. And now he is saying it to me. He keeps wanting to by tests bec he asked if I was bec he was getting sick last weekend. And I keep telling him don't waste the money yet and stuff!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• dollar store tests work just was well, if you are super eager. we're testing again today - yay!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 10:51 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• oh and i just learned that you tend to spot more after a miscarry, so that might be why i'm spotting. i'm not longer spotting, so that's a good sign!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 10:52 AM on Mar. 22, 2011

• I'm no longer spotting either or not at moment! Ohh well maybe I could go get a dollar one or tell him to pick one up! Keep me posted on your situation!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Mar. 22, 2011