• In the Spotlight:

When was the last time you told someone how much you like them?

This is totally cheesy, but my I have a friend on FB who is a good family friend, his mom and my mom are bet friends for 30 years. Anyway the son is a really nice guy and I haven't talked to him in forever. I just saw him post something that made me smile, so I posted on his wall how lucky I am to know him and that he is a really cool guy.
I know he is going through a hard time right now, his dad is really sick and he is having some troubles with his boyfriend. So I thought a cheerful word would be appreciated.
It felt so good to tell him how much I appreciate knowing him, that I think I will do it more often with the people I love.

When was the last time you told someone how much they mean to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• i make it a point to tell my hubby and kids every single day. i lost my mom and we were not on bad terms, but i hadn't talked to her lately before she died. i still feel terrible about that 9 years later. i promised myself i would make it a point to tell everyone i love them and appreciate them every day so it wouldn't happen like that again.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 21, 2011

• Yesterday I told my 17 year old how much I loved him and I always tell people how much I care about them.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 21, 2011